The NSP Protech Fish is a new shape, built with a brand-new construction, exclusive to NSP. Stable and wide, with a flatter rocker – Protech Fish are fast, fun and very affordable – a perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
This board is recognized by the Sustainable Surf Foundation as a Level One Eco Board; “An ECOBOARD is a high-performance sustainable board. It has the same technical performance attributes as any modern water-sport board, while having reduced environmental and toxic impacts.”
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
– Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
– Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
– The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
– The Protech Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
– A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
CARBON FLEX TAIL
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability.
[Carbon Tail patch of the Protech Longboard]
A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than a conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns. Visible through a small patch on the tail, the carbon layer extends throughout the tail section of the rails.
• Custom laminated finish
• Secure cell 36g EPS Core
• 6 + 4 oz deck
• 6 + 4 oz + 4 oz patch bottom
• Carbon-reinforced tail patch for exceptional flex control
• Exceptional value
• UV-stable resin
• Available in NSP’s new FTU (compatible with Futures Fin ) or twin tab fin boxes on all models.