What is a cookie?
Is it possible to disable cookies?
Depending on the type of browser you use for the navigation you can change the browser settings to disable cookies in a very simple way. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change the browser so as to be aware of when they are sent or you can delete cookies at any time that you have already saved, through your browser settings. Warning: disabling cookies is username password will no longer be stored on the login box on the site. Below is a quick overview of the most commonly used browsers.
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on "Preferences" from the main menu
3. Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings"
4. Under "Privacy" Select "Content settings"
5. In the "Cookies" you can set your preferences for cookies
1. Open Safari
2. Choose "Preferences" from the main menu, then select the panel "Security" in the dialog box that follows
3. In the "Accept Cookies" you can specify in which cases should save Safari cookies from websites.
4. For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click "Show Cookies"
1. Open Firefox
2. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options"
3. Select the "Privacy" tab
4. Go to "Settings History," and then "Use custom settings". Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on "Tools" and then "Internet Options"
3. Select "Privacy" and modify the level of privacy that you want to set (up to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all)
4. Then click on OK to store your preferences
At the following link you can find more information about cookies: