We offer free shipping* and delivery in 2-5 working days in most european countries!
|Start from: 9,90 €* (depending on products and destination Countries) on all orders under 100€|
On all orders over 100,00€ *
Free delivery to most UE Countries on all orders over 100€. There are exceptions, other Countries please see delivery costs in the Check Out page.*
Shipping costs are automatically reset in the cart and without the need for a code.
* Surfboards and some other categories of medium or particularly bulky products (skateboards, travel boardbags, bodyboards, etc.), second-hand surfboards, second-hand items are excluded from the free shipping.
Express Shipping On All Orders
In most cases, orders are normally delivered to the given address within 2-5 working days from the shipping date ( specific locations or addresses, or remote locations or similar may need extra time for delivery ).
All orders confirmed before 10:00am will be shipped in the same day ( except orders paied by bank transfer which will be shipped when payment will be received by our account ).
IMPORTANT: During the Christmas period and August, deliveries may be delayed and times indicated above are purely indicative. Please consider this possibility at the time of purchase and in case of doubt please contact our customer service.
We ship Monday to Friday.
Orders placed after 10:00am on Friday will be dispatched next Monday.
The courier will normally do two attempts to delivery, Monday to Friday, between 9:00am and 18:00pm at the address provided by the customer. In case of absence of the recipient in both attempts, the shipment will be in stock and the customer can contact the courier to arrange another delivery or pick up directly at the warehouses of the courier.
When ordering, please consider the following precautions to prevent the successful delivery:
1. Provide a delivery address where someone is present at the times indicated for delivery ( alternative to private house can be indicated the place of work )
2 . Specify your phone number, the exact name on the doorbell or if the delivery place is a shop, office or other and the correct name.
Also, please consider, if you buy outside the European Community, that you may be required to pay VAT and customs duties on your purchase.
Receipt of goods ordered
What to do when receiving your order :
1. Verify the integrity of the package.
2 . In case of damage to the external packaging please accept the package "with reserve" stating it on the delivery receipt and well describing the type of damage. Then if the product inside is damaged please send an email to our Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) describing what happened and the damage in the next 24 hours indicating the order number.
VERY IMPORTANT: SURFBOARDS DELIVERY
When receiving your order, especially surfboards, please check carefully the box you are receiving.
Sometimes it happens that the delivery company damages the boxes and, consequently also the surfboards or other equipment inside them. We pack them very very well but sometime it can still happen. Please follow carefully these instructions to be refunded.
If you see some damages, even little signs or holes, crushings etc. on the box please make sure to accept the package writing the words “ACCEPT WITH RESERVE OF CONTROL, PACKAGE DAMAGED" on the receipt (also take a photo of the receipt - paper or electronic device’s screen - with your mobile phone possibly). All our shipments are insured, but only this way we can eventually guarantee the refund.
If you notice damages to the boxes, tell the driver and show him, take some pictures of the box (whole box and details) then you have the following options:
1) Open the boxes in front of the driver and if there are damages on the items write on the delivery documents "DAMAGED MATERIAL, ACCEPT WITH RESERVE" and take the photos immediately (photos of items and receipt/electronic device).
2) If the driver is in a hurry and cannot wait to inspect the equipment inside the boxes, when signing the delivery documents it is necessary to write "ACCEPT WITH RESERVE OF CONTROL, PACKAGE DAMAGED”. It is very important to specify the type damage observed on the box (broken, crushed), it is important to write a SPECIFIC RESERVE, not a generic one.
If none of these things happens and there are damage to the boards or equipment, the courier will not take responsibility of it and we will not cover the damages that have been caused, so this is just a way to protect us and protect you too.