Right of Withdrawal
Right of withdrawal - Money back guarantee
Pursuant to art. 5 of Legislative Decree 22 May 1999 . 185 , which regulates the matter of distance , that is done outside of the business premises , the customer (if it qualifies as a " consumer" within the meaning of article 1 letter b ) of Legislative Decree 22 May 1999 . 185 ) has the right to cancel the contract and return the goods ordered , without any penalty and without specifying the reason within the term of 10 (ten) working days from receipt of the products. Are expressly excluded by their intrinsic nature from the operation of the light products such as CDs, DVDs , VHS .
The right of withdrawal can not be exercised for all the products for the customer's choice have been collected in person at Surfcorner headquarters. This right is reserved only to natural persons (consumers) , so it can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes relating to their professional activity.
The right of withdrawal must be exercised by the customer , subject to revocation by sending a registered letter to Surfcorner Viale Ortigara 37h 47921 Rimini Italy, within ten (10) working days from receipt of the products. The communication referred to above can be sent, within the same term , by telegram or fax to the number +39.0541 083880 of Surfcorner, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter , within 48 ( forty eight) hours after sending the telegram or fax .
All returns (to be perfectly intact and accompanied by original packaging ) must be authorized by Customer Service Surfcorner Store which will issue a return authorization (RMA). Once you receive your RMA number , the customer can return the product to the following address : Surfcorner Store Viale Ortigara 37h 47921 Rimini Italy. Packages are not accepted on delivery.
Once you have received the products (and verify their integrity ) Surfcorner Store will, in the shortest time possible, we will credit the customer the cost of returned products ( as indicated on the invoice ) , retaining, if necessary , the amount of postage that will remain permanently charged to the customer. Surfcorner reject any Product not packed , as well as products for which have not been already paid in full by the Customer the cost of returning . The cost of shipment of the product are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The right of withdrawal is lost if the product is not returned intact , ie:
• absence of the original
• integral elements of the product (accessories , cables , manuals , etc. . )
• Damage to the product for reasons other than transport .
The right of withdrawal is lost even in the event that the product is received by Surfcorner within 7 calendar days from the date of sending decorrerre RMA .
Conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal :
- The right of withdrawal applies to product purchased in its entirety ; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased ;
- The law does not apply to products sealed once opened and high categories specifically excluded from the DL 185/1999
- The purchased goods must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts ;
- To limit damage to the original package, we recommend to enter into a second box , pointing to the words " RIGHT OF RETURN " ;
- Avoid in any case the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product;
- Under the law , the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
- The expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer ;
- If the goods are damaged during shipping, Surfcorner Store will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores) , to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured) ; In this case , the product will be made available to the client for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal ;
- Surfcorner Store is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments ;
- Upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be inspected for any damages not caused by transport . If the package and / or original packaging are damaged , Surfcorner Store will deduct from the refund due to a percentage , in any case not more than 10% of the value of the same , as a contribution to the costs of restoration. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original , Surfcorner Store will refund the customer the full amount paid within 15 days of return of goods through the procedure of transfer of charge . In the latter case , the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement ( IBAN code of the invoice). The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where Surfcorner Store finds:
- The lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- The absence of elements of the product ;
- The product is damaged for causes other than its transport .
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Surfcorner Store will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping.