The ultimate high performance noserider! This is definitely the most loved and sought after model in Donald’s range. Able to surf anything from one foot slop to overhead barrels, the In The Pink is definitely THE one longboard you must own. Perfect for the rider looking to own one longboard, or someone who is looking to become more accustomed to the nose, the In The Pink will have you loving your surfing again.
Donald Takayama’s legacy is a combination of the worlds best boards, best surfers and best waves, making his boards some of the most sought after in the entire surfing world. Donald Takayama was famous for his progressive designs that combined both traditional and high performance aspects into every board he made. The result was the best surfers sought out his boards to bring their surfing to the next level. Donald Takayama and Surftech worked together for over 20 years before his passing. The relationship was built on trust and a commitment to produce quality product that would compliment the designs he so passionately created. It is an honor for Surftech to perpetuate Donald’s legacy by continuing to build the most iconic and proven designs.
1. Fused Cell EPS Core // Closed cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
2. GreenPoxy® Resin // The latest innovations in bio-based Epoxy chemistry
3. 2x Layers Fiberglass // E-glass has the highest strength to weight ratio available
4. Micro-Sandwich Veneer // Wood Veneer creates natural flex + adds break strength
5. Composite T-Stringer(s)// T-Stringers add power distribution + adds break strength
6. Carbon Stringer (*on select models) // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
7. Carbon Tail Patches (*on select models) // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
8. Reinforced Rails // Fiberglass reinforced rails enhances performance + durability
9. Exclusive Sandwich Technology // Surftech Tuflite boards are molded with exclusive methods